Oracle Business Intelligence Application Architect
☎ +91 9994883085
Don't miss

Saturday, 25 August 2012

Contact Me


By on 10:27:00


Do You have any queries ?                  


If you are having any query or wishing to get any type of help related Datawarehouse, OBIEE, OBIA. Please fill the below form and submit it.
I will try to reply your email within 24 hrs. If I didn’t replied you within 24 Hrs., Please take patience, I must be busy in some work.


Name

Email*

Message*





For quick reply you can email me on coogle7222@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Kashif,
    I am currently working as a datawarehkuse tester, and have good knowledge in warehousing concepts.I am interested in etlvdevelopment. Is it possible? Also what all areas I shoukd be expertise at if I want to move to development.could you pls help with this information. Also do you give training on informatica development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can reach me in coogle7222@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Kashif M
    http://mkashu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete